October 24, 2014

Personal Entry #11

So, it didn't pass much time since the last post, right?

I don't have much to tell, if you don't count that I was sick the past week, of course.

I'm a very sick person, I know, I mean like 2 weeks a go, I was also sick but, well... 

This time I really got sick. I don't remember a time when I get this sick. Well, if you count that pretty much I don't remember when I was about to die when I was really young. 

So, let's say this is like the third time I almost die... But didn't. 

The first one, I don't remember, but my parents do. I got an asthma attack and I almost don't make it. The second time happened when I was, maybe, around 17-19 years old. I can't really remember, I was in my bed sleeping when suddenly I couldn't breathe. I had my inhalator close at that time and I almost die again, but didn't. And again, 2 nights ago, thanks to this really bad cold. I ended up in the hospital at around 2 or 3 in the morning. I could come back home, but I couldn't quite sleep well so I ended up falling asleep at around 4 am; I almost die -again- but I didn't.

While being in the hospital, it made me realize that, maybe the reason why I hate hospitals is because my asthma and because it makes me remember about my imminent death. Or maybe it's the smell of all those medicines and alcohol that makes me remember the taste/smell of my own medicine and alcohol... But then again, at times, I just want to enroll to the med school and become a doctor.

Doctors have great checks... And houses and cars... And... Maybe I just want to study medicine for the wrong cause... Or maybe not...

Anyway, I just wanted to write about something... I'm a lot better now, if any was wondering. 

This is the end of this Entry! Till the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Just scream! I'll be listening!