October 17, 2014

Personal Entry #10

Even though I said to myself that I will write and update this blog often, in the end I didn't... I feel bad for that and I apologize to whoever check this blog!

Things happened, things I don't want to talk about. Only thing I'm gonna say is that my aunt is gonna have a surgery soon... We, the family, feel so anxious about that...

Also apparently my money problems came back... I thought I was better but nope, I'm still struggling. I used to buy a few AKB48G merchandise once or even twice a year, it's been more than 1 year since I bought Acchan's Photobook...

Anyway, tomorrow -more like later- I will be going to an event from work. I'm gonna be outside the office but I hope the cloudy weather stays, without rain of course, without too much sun...

Because its been raining like hell lately!



What else...

Regarding AKB48, Kojizaka46 song was announced! The group conformed by AKB48 Kojima Haruna and 16 members from Nogizaka46 -who is actually AKB's rival- was "announced" during Janken Tournament last month, when Kojiharu suddenly came to the stage dressed Ngzk46 style and a big flag in her first match agains Ikoma Rina, who has double position in AKB48 and Nogizaka46. With that said, the new song will be included in AKB48 latest single and the title is.... "Kaze no Rasen"! Can't wait to listen to it!

Here some pictures of Kojizaka46 first performance during Nogizaka46 handshake event!



And well to close this post I will say that I was shocked with NMB48 Yamada Nana graduation announcement! I'm glad and proud that she could talk and smile at the same time! She didn't cry as the other graduated members did when they announced it. And all ended as I it was part of the MC part. I'm glad that se finally have a dream that she wants it to come true! I'm supporting her forever!




And that's the most relevant things from this week! I will try to update more often I promise! Even just one line or anything I will try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Just scream! I'll be listening!