September 18, 2014

Personal Entry #9

I will post what happened on my weekend in a few days or when I feel better... 

I'm sick, I feel like shit, but I still wanted to write something. I have a few things to write about (fics) and about my past days, they were fun and something bad happened.

But, as I said, I will write about it later!

In another news! The Janken Tournament was held on Wednesday. I was expecting that Takamina will win as she promised! But to come out as Tokyo Tower made my day!
  
Then we got Kojizaka46! Vs Ikoma-chan! Omg that face she got over there while she watched her friends on Kojiharu side was priceless!

Many other things happened, many great things happened and at the end it was Kojiharu vs Milky! Epic Battle, I tell you! EPIC!

Even though I wanted Kojiharu to win, I'm glad that she lost! She later said,on ANN (All Night Nippon, AKB48 radio show), that if she had won she would have announced her graduation! So I'm relieved, I hope she can stay there until AKB48 10th anniversary!

And I don't mind that Milky won!!! I'm glad, because her scandal totally destroyed her. And many fans left her. A solo debut!!!! Hell yeah!!!


And after the Janken, the new senbatsu line was announced!! For the 38th single! That will be released this November, 26!

And it will be a wCenter!!! And guess what?! HKT/AKB Miyawaki Sakura is center!! Along Mayuyu! How great is that, you must ask. It's REALLY GREAT AND AWESOME!



The new Senbatsu line is also great! new faces everywhere!

And that's all I'm gonna say for now! I will update in a few days! Stay tuned!! 

Bonus:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Just scream! I'll be listening!