September 3, 2014

Personal Entry #1

This past Monday I got back to work, I was on vacations, and the first day was relative calm. Not major works, some things here and there, and I was feeling pretty bored and relaxed. It was basically a normal day at work.

Of course I had to catch up on the announcements made during my leave. It quite made me glad to know that, apparently, we will have like 4 or so days off; but my happiness died when I understood that if I wanted those 4 days, I MUST finish my regular work in less than 3 days, when, usually, takes me at least 5.

Suddenly, I felt stressed and tired. Just like that, all my energy was gone. But, looking to the bright side... I will get some more days off. Which means, more sleeping and more writing and posting about my fics/attempts of stories, that I have yet to post on my WordPress. 

Talking about that, I have a WordPress, but that blog is only dedicated to my Fics. I will post my fics in this blog too, of course! But in the mean time, if you want to read some of my fail Fics, click here!

Tomorrow I will get my paperwork! So I was thinking to go to sleep early... But here I am! Posting this! I don't regret it though!

I will get really busy tomorrow - or later, depending on your timezone - but I'll do my best!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Just scream! I'll be listening!