September 6, 2014

Personal Entry #5

Well, I couldn't post anything yesterday, but basically, my day was full of work. Literally, all day.

Anyway, yesterday was a really boring day. Well, normally, all my days are busy and boring but well...

Today was a relative funny and boring day. There was this meaningless meeting, nothing really important to be honest, most of the meeting I was spacing out and/or talking with some of my coworkers. The funny part is that one of them, who I speak often, went to see some things, me and my other coworker were waiting for her to come back, when someone offered us a lift to the place of the meeting, so we called her and my other coworker told us that she was near. It took her, maybe, 15 minutes to reach where we were, she was laughing, she grabbed her handbag and then we went to the meeting.

She later told us that she tried to run, but because she was wearing a really high heels, she couldn't, and instead of running and move faster, she sort of ended jumping in the same place; and so, she decided then to take off her heels and run barefoot. Imagining her like that was funny.

The meeting didn't take too long, like an hour or a little bit more than that. We were given the day off and  came back home. Since my aunt's house is the same block, just 5-6 houses away from mine, I decided to give her a visit, she was in a bit of  bad health. We spoke for a while and I spend like another hour there.

Arriving home, I talked with mom, I decided to watch a movie... But I fell asleep!! She woke me up, since I was in a very odd position on the couch, in the living room, and I went to my room and in bed I continued sleeping.

After eating and taking a shower we went out. I was supposed to be working but instead I was sleeping and going out. Anyway, we bought some plants and after that, we took my sister to a sort of fair. We had fun there and mom and dad laughed for a while.

All good, all good!






And so, that was my full day! Now I'm really tired and I don't even want to work on my papers... I'll procrastinate and do it tomorrow, seriously. I'm really lazy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Just scream! I'll be listening!