September 8, 2014

Personal Entry #6

It's been a hard weekend and start of the week. I've been really busy and on Sunday I got a headache, along with the dizziness. I've been moody and well, I really feel bad.

Today I got some sort of event at work, but I had to be outside under the sun and hot weather almost during the whole day. While I still felt dizzy, it was hell, I tell ya.

Also I sort of got injured and now my ankle also hurts... Still feeling dizzy. My neck hurts too. And I still feel like killing someone...

I have this dizziness since this Sunday so, if it doesn't go away by tomorrow, I will go to the hospital and get a check.

I hate hospitals...

A pic from today's hard work:


And because I want to see something pretty in my blog, I'll leave more Acchan (Maeda Atsuko): 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Just scream! I'll be listening!