September 4, 2014

Personal Entry #4

So, it's past 1 am and I finally am going to sleep! I've been working more than 12 hours! I'm seriously considering going to Japan and work there, they're so workaholics like me! Let's have some fun and work!

But, seriously, I'm tired and my back sort of hurts, and it's like my second day at work after my vacation leave ended, pretty sucks being me right now...

On the good side... I'm kidding, there's no good side.

I already finished like, what? Maybe 30 to 40 percent of my entire paperwork. So, yaay for me!

From here on, my posts will be sort of like this... I might also add some funny things that happen tomorrow or something.

Anyway this is boring, I know, and I'm also tired so, time to sleep!

I will work hard tomorrow -later- too! If I wake up on time of course...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Just scream! I'll be listening!