September 10, 2014

Personal Entry #7

Tonight the moon is big and shinning. Like really big, it makes me remember to those rare times when me and my family, along relatives, used to be at the beach. I personally remember this huge house they had, 2 stores, there was no light and the few light we had was from a machine (I don't know how to say it in English right now), but at times, we stayed up till late at night, really late, probably 3 or 4 am; and the gasoline of the machine finished and we were left in pure darkness all alone. It was quite great you know? The moon, as big and shinning as tonight, the light was so bright that we didn't really care, the moonlight was all we needed. There were no wifi or 3G on phones at that time, so listening to the laugh and the adults talking, the sounds of the nature along with the waves of the sea crashing against the sand, it was amazing, it made me feel at peace. 

I really miss those days. And since that night at that particular day and house, one of my dreams was to have a house near the sea. I don't need Internet or any fancy stuff, just want to be at peace again.

Probably, I will be able to buy or rent one soon. I hope I can finish this debt with the bank I have! I have to pay still a huge amount of money though... But I'm sure I will soon finish it.

I want to have this house so in holidays me and family, specially my parents and sister, can have good times, away from this, small and calm, city life. 

It's fun to remember, I get sad though. But it's all good.

By the way, I didn't go to the hospital. I felt a bit better today, still a bit of dizziness but not as much as before. I believe that, by tomorrow, it will be gone. I still have lots to do at work and I wanted to sleep early, as always, but I got entertained by some Idols. 

Just now I finished downloading, the first 2 discs, of an AKB48 concert. An old one.

But I will talk about my life + Idols soon, when I get time to write my story. That is LONG. Especially, when it involves AKB48 Group.

Anyway, I'll leave a bad picture of the moon tonight! Blame my iPod for the bad quality, I want to try and buy a better camera. But soon! (It's already in my to-do list):


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Just scream! I'll be listening!